stem in the early years
BUILDING STEM INTO EVERY DAY
Getting started with STEM- FREE LIVE TRAINING- 15th July @ 10am
STEM Explorers® empowers your team to create learning opportunities that build STEM into every day. Nurturing skills across the 7 areas of learning in the Early Years, enabling your children to become creative, confident and curious learners.
Team training and support
- Are you wondering how to embed STEM in your day to day practice?
- Do you want to nurture creative, confident and curious learners?
- Are you looking for ways to build awe and wonder into every day?
Check out our online courses or get in touch to arrange bespoke training for your team.
We're here to help you and your team build STEM into every day.
The Awe and Wonder Academy
- Are you ready to embed STEM learning into your setting?
- Are you short on time and need easy to implement inspiration?
The Awe and Wonder Aacdemy is perfect for you. Access all our training courses plus ideas and inspiration, monthly Q&A sessions and plan-a-longs and a community of other practitioners to help make it simple to embed STEM into every day.
- Are you ready to add a STEM focus to your setting?
- Do you want a done for you STEM curriculum to make life easy?
Our storySTEM curriculum is just what you need.
This story led curriculum gives you all the planning, practical activities and purpose written stories to challenge your learners to get stuck into STEM.
From the Blog
Ruth Tsui, creator of STEM Explorers has been working in UK Schools and Nurseries since 2009.
Starting her journey in education working with early years children, she soon became a qualified teacher working across the primary age phase.
On relocating from London to leafy Hampshire in 2017, Ruth left classroom teaching behind to pursue her passion for STEM learning with early years children. Running weekly clubs for children in the local community and supporting early years settings to introduce STEM into their classrooms.
Get in touch
We aim to reply to all enquiries within 3 working days